A Great Massage Workshop for Couples, Companions, Friends, and Family
I love giving therapeutic massages, and seeing the positive benefits, and I also try and help with holistic advice as much as possible. A few things regularly mentioned by my clients have encouraged me to take the massaging aspect one step further. They are:
- I wish my partner could give me massages like this, or
- I tire after 5 minutes when giving a massage, or
- I would love to be able to afford a massage every week.
To help address these issues for you, I now offer a Massage workshop for couples, companions, friends, and family, which teaches you my professional massage training techniques to practice in the comfort of your home.
It is not always easy to get a massage booking when you desperately need it, or maybe the finances are a bit restricted until payday. Sometimes you just want a relaxing, de-stressing massage, and who better to give it to you than someone close to you?
You may be a couple, two friends, or even family members. The massage workshop will cover how to give a safe, soothing full-body massage. This is 100% practical training that covers professional, effective massage techniques for each area of the body. You’ll gain confidence to perform massages at home and learn how to adapt the massage routine to individual areas of the body. You’ll be able to help your partner de-stress, ease their muscle aches, and pains, and create connection through therapeutic touch
The workshop for Couples includes:
- Expert teaching by a qualified and insured therapist with 25 years of experience and who is registered with the Federation of Holistic Therapists
- The routine will include a full body massage which includes the head, face, neck, arms, back and shoulders, legs, and feet
- Posture correction, hands-free techniques to help with a lengthier session
- Basic effleurage, petrissage, tapotement-specific techniques such as percussion and friction, and when best to implement them
- The routine can be filmed with your mobile phone for future reference
- The class will be one-on-one, with you practicing on your companion in a professional therapy room. All towels etc. are supplied
- Organic essential blend massage oil is supplied to take home
- Aftercare advice, contraindications, and precautions pdf booklet is available to download
- Advice if you have any questions after the workshop
What you and your companion will gain:
- You’ll increase your confidence to perform a competent, lengthy massage at home and learn how to adapt the massage routine to individual areas of the body
- You’ll be able to help your partner de-stress, ease their muscle aches and pains, and create connection through therapeutic touch
- You’ll help to soothe anxiety, promote relaxation, improve sleep, boost immunity, improve recovery from exercise, improve skin tone, and flush out waste
- A brilliant gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas presents or just wanting to spoil each other and create a deeper connection in your relationship
- An eco-friendly gift that keeps on giving
All of this for only £147 for 2 hours 30 minutes
To book this massage workshop for couples, companions, friends and family today, please contact Bronwen 07799183362
Please note this workshop is not a professional qualification. It is purely for your own enjoyment and to use massage at home with your partner, friends, or family* If you would like further training to become a fully qualified FHT accredited massage therapist, please do not hesitate to contact me.