Nutrition Consultation Gift Voucher
Not quite sure where to start but need guidance and something easy to stick to?
What does a nutritionist do?
Nutritionists inform and advise people on healthy eating. With this comes the side effects of natural healing, weight loss and a more positive outlook on life. On your first consultation we will develop a clear plan for achieving yours goals through a combination of one-on-one consultations and tailor-made written objectives. We will be able to support you every step of the way to develop new eating habits and educate you with evidence-based nutrition guidance to help you enjoy life again.
Clients can vary from babies to the elderly and each come with individual concerns. It can be hard to change the way you eat, but with regular support and encouragement, you will be surprised at how much you can accomplish. We are behind you every step of the way.
What happens when booking a consultation?
- You will be asked to fill out a consultation form beforehand. This will give us insight to your health goals, symptoms, medical diagnosis, treatment, family medical history, dietary and lifestyle habits.
- Your eating habits will be evaluated.
- Your nutritional needs will be assessed.
- Recommendations will be made according to you – the individual.
- A nutrition plan will be provided.
- Support leaflets, recipes, food diary and goal sheets will be given to keep you on track.
After Consultation advice
Keep with the plan. make small changes at a time as they have more staying power. Contact us if you need help.
1st Consultation: 1 hour – £50.00
Second thereafter: 30 minutes – £30.00
Please text 07799183362 to book.