Eastern Acupressure Facial With Thai foot Massage Ritual Gift Voucher
Indulge in the ultimate rejuvenation experience with our exquisite Eastern Acupressure Facial coupled with a blissful Thai Foot Massage. This unique combination seamlessly blends the ancient wisdom of Eastern healing practices to provide you with unparalleled relaxation and holistic well-being.
Eastern Acupressure Facial with Thai Foot Massage Ritual
Acupressure is an ancient Chinese therapy that has been practised and used for over 5000 years. It was discovered that by pressing certain points of the body, pain or disease was alleviated – often in regions of the body remote from the pain or pressure point.
Originating in the Far East, acupressure facial therapy has been treasured for centuries for its profound benefits. Through precise pressure applied to specific acupoints on the face, this technique promotes the flow of energy, releases tension, and restores harmony within the body. As a result, you can expect a radiant complexion, improved skin elasticity, and reduced signs of ageing.
Complementing the facial, the Thai Foot Massage traces its roots back to Thailand, where it has been practised for over a thousand years. This therapeutic treatment focuses on stimulating the reflex points on the feet, which correspond to various organs and systems in the body. By applying rhythmic pressure and gentle stretching, the massage not only relieves foot discomfort but also enhances circulation, eases muscle tension, and promotes overall relaxation.
The benefits of this indulgent combination are numerous. Not only will you emerge with a glowing complexion, but you will also experience deep relaxation, reduced stress, increased energy flow, and a sense of renewed vitality. Immerse yourself in the healing traditions of the East and embark on a journey of total rejuvenation with our Eastern Acupressure Facial and Thai Foot Massage. Your mind, body, and spirit will thank you.
Benefits for the Face and head
* Improvement of muscular tone and facial contours, including the area between the nose and mouth (specifically a problem for smokers).
* Stimulation of circulation and nutrient flow to the facial skin.
* Promotes an effective lymphatic flow and removal of toxins.
* Glowing and healthier-looking complexion due to improved skin oxygen levels.
* Soothing of forehead wrinkles and creases between the brows and crow’s feet.
* Alleviation of sinus problems. Improvement of airflow and nose bleeds.
* Reduction of puffiness around the eyes and eye strain.
* Reduction of facial spasms, tics, and nervous twitches.
* Reduction in pain associated with toothache and migraine.
* May help to prevent hair loss and tinnitus.
Benefits for the body and feet
* Balancing the energy levels and general flow of Chi/Sen.
* Eases stress and feelings of anxiety.
* Improved sleep and feelings of well-being.
* Correction of hunger and appetite issues.
* Massage to the feet and lower legs benefits the circulatory, lymphatic, and muscular systems. Waste is removed from cells, water retention is reduced, and aching muscles are rejuvenated. Arthritis and plantar fasciitis are greatly improved.
What happens during the Acupressure Facial and Thai foot massage ritual
During a session, your feet and lower legs will be soaked in soapy water, and an edible scrub used on the lower legs and feet – in keeping with the Ayurvedic tradition. The Thai foot massage involves some stretching, sen line balancing, and deep massage using different techniques with the hands and a rosewood tool.
Cleanser will then be gently massaged into your face and removed. Massage cream is then applied. The neck, face, and ears are massaged and acupressure points are stimulated. ‘Smoothing and plumping’ relieves facial tension and reduces lines and wrinkles. ‘Stroking and cleaning’ and ‘pulsing drainage’ disperse the toxins to encourage lymphatic flow.
Most of us hold much of our stress and tension in our back muscles and this area is a much-needed focus of attention. As this massage can run past an hour, the back massage is optional to add extra time to your relaxation to ensure that all those aching knots and tight sections are eased out to help you feel your best.
After Care Advice
This therapy has a detoxifying effect on the body and you can encourage this by drinking plenty of water and avoiding caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol for the next 24 hours. Also, try to avoid any strenuous exercise for 24 hours following treatment, and try to rest and allow your body to heal from within.
1 hour – £47.00
(Includes face and feet)
1 hour 15 minutes – £52.00
(Includes face, feet, and back)
Please text 07799183362 to book.