There are a few changes with regards to on-site massages – in order to help keep us both protected and safe.
I will be practicing the following:
- Wearing a mask, and protective eye wear in your presence and sanitizing my hands before and after sessions.
- Have a defuser misting the air with essential oils which are anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.
- Maintaining social distancing when not massaging.
- Changing sheets/towels after each session as per usual.
- Airing the room after each session
- Changing my uniform after every massage.
- Disinfecting all surfaces after each client.
- Changing clothes basket liner after each client.
In order to keep us both safe as possible:
Please fill in the COVID risk assessment form ONE DAY BEFORE you arrive for your appointment every time. This is for contact and trace. I will send you a reminder as per usual.
All massages are now only 45 minutes long (to be revised). This is to minimize close proximity in an enclosed area. This will be at a cost of £35 cash or BACS.
Please shower before you come if possible. A fresh mask will be provided for you to wear if needed. The hand sanitizer is available by the door to be used before and after. Our temperatures to be taken before entering the premises for our peace of mind.
Please bring your own water bottle and pen.
Let me know as soon as possible before your massage if you are not feeling well or cannot make it.
Unfortunately this is going to be the norm until we are told otherwise. Please bear with me and we can get through this together.